January 1st, 2009podcast
Hi SweetPeas! Happy New Year! Happy 2009. Tyffanie brings you a late episode of Breakfast with Tyffanie where she chats about her New Year resolutions and some very important people.
Download or listen below
[audio:http://www.tyffanie.com/podcast/BWT072.mp3]Tags: 2009, Breakfast with Tyffanie, Drag Queen, Eartha Kitt, Gay, New Year, podcast, Queer, Resolutions, Tyffanie Morgan, Vicki Lawsuit
December 31st, 2008Blog
Fine fine fine… after reviewing EVERYONE’s New Year Resolutions, I’m caving in and creating my own. What can I say, I have no back bone
- Finally buy that elliptical that I promised I would buy last New Year. For some reason, I couldn’t find any time to purchase an elliptical. But I did find time to buy an air conditioner, start a radio show, and converse on facebook for hours and hours and hours… and hours…
- Buy a House. I’m actually at that stage in my little existence where I am getting ready to make the big leap to purchase a house. I just have to wait to become permanent at my job. Once I am, watch out Kingston!
- Finally make a firm decision on whether or not I’m staying in Kingston. That’s right SweetPeas! I’m a walking contradiction. I want to buy a house (which would imply setting down roots) but I also think I may want to move to Toronto. Toronto has many more opportunities for me with Drag, New Media, my current career.. and boys So I have to finally make my decision if I want to move to the big smoke.
- Travel more. I don’t travel enough. I have promised many people all across the globe that I would visit them. Do you think I have done anything to make that happen? No. So I need to travel more and follow through on some or all of those promises.
- I want to become more engaged. If you think I am engaged enough, I would disagree. I feel I can do more. I could mentor or outreach and become more engaged. Engaged in what? Everything lol! But more focused on queer news, culture, and politics.
Well that’s it, SweetPeas! Please share your resolutions with me by commenting below, sending me an email tyffanie[at]tyffanie.com or by calling 1-888-741-6171
Happy New Year!!!Tags: Blog, New Year, Queer, Resolutions, SweetPea Press