FINE! I’ll make some New Year Resolutions.
Fine fine fine… after reviewing EVERYONE’s New Year Resolutions, I’m caving in and creating my own. What can I say, I have no back bone 🙂
- Finally buy that elliptical that I promised I would buy last New Year. For some reason, I couldn’t find any time to purchase an elliptical. But I did find time to buy an air conditioner, start a radio show, and converse on facebook for hours and hours and hours… and hours…
- Buy a House. I’m actually at that stage in my little existence where I am getting ready to make the big leap to purchase a house. I just have to wait to become permanent at my job. Once I am, watch out Kingston!
- Finally make a firm decision on whether or not I’m staying in Kingston. That’s right SweetPeas! I’m a walking contradiction. I want to buy a house (which would imply setting down roots) but I also think I may want to move to Toronto. Toronto has many more opportunities for me with Drag, New Media, my current career.. and boys 🙂 So I have to finally make my decision if I want to move to the big smoke.
- Travel more. I don’t travel enough. I have promised many people all across the globe that I would visit them. Do you think I have done anything to make that happen? No. So I need to travel more and follow through on some or all of those promises.
- I want to become more engaged. If you think I am engaged enough, I would disagree. I feel I can do more. I could mentor or outreach and become more engaged. Engaged in what? Everything 🙂 lol! But more focused on queer news, culture, and politics.
Well that’s it, SweetPeas! Please share your resolutions with me by commenting below, sending me an email tyffanie[at]tyffanie.com or by calling 1-888-741-6171
Happy New Year!!!